Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Friday, March 2, 2012

A French Escape






If you are ready for a fun and creative vacation, consider joining in on my upcoming art trip to France. We combine painting with exploring the beautiful Champagne and Bourgogne regions for a week of immersion in art and beauty. 

 Click here for flyer with all the details.

I went to my first workshop, also in France, after painting for only a few months. That was 17 years ago . It changed my life.  I really didn't know what I was doing when I signed up. The opportunity to go to France and just paint and see new things and places sounded good, so I jumped in with my 3 months or experience and little watercolor kit.  I learned so much and loved the opportunity to be totally immersed in art & beauty, meeting people who were passionate about painting and being away from the routine and distractions of everyday life to just focus on painting.  I was hooked.  I've been traveling and painting ever since and am now grateful that I have the opportunity to share these types of enriching experiences with others. These trips are a great opportunity to learn as an artist, but also to grow in many other ways.

Please contact me at patfiorello@aol.com  if you are interested or have any questions. There are only 3 spots remaining.

Feel free to share with anyone else who might be interested. The trip is open to artists of all mediums and experience levels, even total beginners who might be ready to learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment