Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hurricane Sandy- Here's a way you can help

Flower Study 8
 Roses & Lilacs
6 x8 Oil Painting
 by Pat Fiorello

Opening auction bid $25
To bid click here:



I just posted this painting in conjunction with an on-line art fundraiser to contribute to Hurricane Sandy.  


It's always difficult to see and comprehend the destruction, disruption and impact these types of events have on people and communities, but this one hits close to home for me. I grew up in NYC and lived in NJ for many years before moving to Atlanta. All my family lives in Brooklyn, Staten Island, NJ, Connecticut- everyone is okay, just shaken up and all still without power.  



 My heart goes out to those who have lost family, homes and their sense of life as they once knew it.  A number of artists are contributing work to raise funds to help.



 I contributed this painting for auction with a starting bid of $25. It will be open for bid for 7 days with 100% of the proceeds going to the recovery fund.

To bid on this or other artworks see Hurricane Sandy auction

Thanks for your concern and compassion in the face of this disaster, in whatever way you choose to express it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pat. I won the bid on this lovely little painting in the Hurricane Sandy auction. I am an old rose enthusiast from Texas, and I also really love lilacs, many of which won't grow here in zone 8, sigh. The color of this rose reminds me of two of my favorite old garden roses, the Hybrid Musk Buff Beauty and the old Tea rose Lady Hillington. It is beautiful. I am thrilled to be able to own a piece of your wonderful artwork. I am looking forward to seeing it in person. Thanks very much for your generous donation to some of our fellow citizens who really need the help!

    ReplyDelete