Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Come Paint in Monet's Garden!

Giverny Trellis
 Oil Painting by Pat Fiorello
SOLD

I’m  very excited to share that I’ve arranged to be able to bring a small group of artists to paint privately in Monet’s Garden in Giverny France.   This workshop/artists retreat will be June 4-11, 2015.

It is only possible to take 8 people with me for this exclusive trip. I’ll be teaching both oils and watercolors. I taught there several years ago. It was truly an exceptional experience to paint there -one of the highlights of my life.

My last workshop at Monet's Garden with 2 of my students,  Sue and Pauline

If this could be your painting dream of a lifetime, then contact me as soon as possible and I’ll share all the details.


 I’m sure the 8 spots will be snapped up quickly.  So if you know this is something you want to do to reserve your spot,  you can complete the application and submit to Rick Nuckolls at  artcolonygiverny.com.    Please let me know if you do so, so I can keep a list of who’ll be coming. The workshop will fill on a first come first serve basis.

Here's a link to a pdf flyer on my website with more details.



Where we will stay in the small village of Giverny, where time stands still.

Paint the scenes Monet made iconic

We will have special access to paint in the garden when it is not open to the public. Amazing experience to be there ( some have described it as almost a spiritual experience) paint there and bring home lots of fantastic photo references for future works and memories.
For more information see: artcolonygiverny.com

P.S. Don't forget Friday August 1 is the start of my "365 Days of Beauty" initiative. To follow along, "Like" Pat Fiorello, Artist on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment