Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Albas, Cloudy Day

Albas, Cloudy
8 x 10 Oil Painting
$250
After completing yesterday's painting where I adjusted the lighting to what I wanted it to be, I did another version depicting the grayer conditions.This painting was more outside my comfort zone since I prefer to paint sunny days and the drama of light and shadow in my paintings. Still had to use some artistic license to create in center of interest in this otherwise gray scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment