Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Sunday, June 19, 2016

My Happy Place

My Happy Place
12 x 16 Oil Painting



I fell in love with trumpet vines when I first saw them in Tuscany. So when we came home my husband installed this arbor in our garden and we started to grow the vines over it. This year they have finally come in fully and I love to see the sun on the trumpet vine and nearby blue/lavender hydrangeas in the morning.

Today I actually took my plein air easel and went outside to paint in my yard, which I now call "My Happy Place".


Here are some scenes from the garden and the work in progress.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment