Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hydrangea Fun

Hydrangea Fun!
12 x 16 oil painting
by Pat Fiorello
This was my demo painting from day 1 of the "Painting Flowers in Oil Alla Prima" Workshop  that I lead last week at the Kudzu Art Zone in Norcross, GA. Below are my students with their own versions of the hydrangeas from our "paint-along".  I think, painting hydrangeas are one of the most fun flowers to paint. The colors are wonderful.

We're setting the dates to return to do another session in 2017. If you are interested, please contact me  with your email address and I'll add you to my newsletter list to keep updated on upcoming painting workshops.



No comments:

Post a Comment