Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Monday, January 2, 2017

My Happy Place

My Happy Place
16 x 20 Oil Painting by Pat Fiorello
SOLD
This painting was commissioned as a Christmas gift. It's a place in Bavaria that is of special significance to someone. Her boyfriend took some photos while they were there on a recent trip and shared them with me to create the painting. Here's what the recipient said:

"Dear Pat,
 I am thrilled with my new painting!  Thank you so much for bringing this happy view into my life permanently.  Andy was so cute taking pictures when we were there in June, but I didn’t realize he was commissioning a painting.   I am so glad you got the tower in there.  It is important to me.  The painting is so beautifully done and again, I thank you so much for capturing this scene and adding happiness to my life".

I have fun collaborating with clients on a special surprise gift that is personally meaningful to someone they love.

If you have an idea for something you'd like captured permanently on canvas. please feel free to contact me to explore what might be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment