Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

December Roses

December Roses
6 x 6 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
$100

Buy Here

This is probably my last painting till after the holidays. My husband gave me some of my favorite white roses the other day and I had time for a small study yesterday.

Roses have been a theme this past year. They are among my favorite flowers- probably the favorite (although hydrangeas are a close second). And at some level, I also think it was an homage to my mom, named Rosemary, ( or called "Rosie"by some)  who passed away last summer.

They are so beautiful and special, each unique and so many varieties I never tire of them.

As the year draws to a close, I'll leave you with some of my personal favorite paintings of the past year. Thank you so much for all your support as I've been healing from an accident in April. And thank you for your interest in my artwork. As artists, we paint because we have a passion for it, but it also is rewarding to know that something you created can uplift others and is appreciated.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Beautiful 2018!

                                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment