Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sunflowers and Irises I
12 x 16
Watercolor Painting
by Pat Fiorello


Here's another take on the Sunflowers and Irises I posted last week. I had the same flowers and did 2 different demonstrations- one for my morning class and one for the afternoon class. I didn't want to do the exact same painting twice, so altered the composition. This was the first one and the painted I posted on May 9 was the 2nd version. Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment