Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Roses Tri-colore

Roses Tri- Colore
12 x 16 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
$600


I did this painting from a still life set up a few weeks back.  Three different colors of roses, ivy and baby's breath. I've been working on some other commission projects from photo's the past couple of weeks and notice how much I miss setting up my own still lives.  My husband made me a new shadow box for my studio so I'm anxious to try it out. I have plans to paint on location for the next couple of weeks, but will get back to the still life soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment