Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Garden Rose




Garden Rose
6 x 6 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
$100

Day 30 of the 30 in 30 Challenge.
It has been a busy month and the challenge has stretched me in new ways beyond being "reasonable" about finding time to paint. In addition to being in Italy for 10 days, I had 2 other conferences where I was tied up for the entire weekend, so it was really more like 30 in 15 days. So most of the paintings were small studies, a few of which I may scale up to larger versions.  and I had to get creative about getting up early to paint or painting in the evenings after I would have usually quit for the day. I'm  anxious to get back to painting a little bigger and having the luxury of no time constraints. I went out and bought a 24 x 24 canvas today for a painting I'll work on in October.  But tomorrow I think I'll take a break form painting for a day and come back fresh to start something new on Weds.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I was stressed with thirty days of painting....you had fifteen days to do thirty paintings? Unimaginable. You deserve many congratulations.

    ReplyDelete