Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lilacs of France

Lilacs in France
8 x 8 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello

SOLD

Now that the summer travel is over, I'm getting back to a more regular  schedule of painting and teaching. I am finally getting time to revisit some of my reference photo's from my May France trip.  This one of Lilacs is fresh off the easel (apologies for the glare of wet paint in the photo).

I am participating in the "30 in 30" challenge initiated by artist Leslie Saeta which runs for the month of September encouraging artists to do a painting a day for the month. I can't guarantee I'll be able to do and post them all given my travel to Italy later in September, but will do my best to share as much as I can on this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, glad to "meet" you through Leslie's 30 paintings in 30 days! Love your beautiful lilacs and your book looks stunning! Lucky you to be traveling to Italy! All the best, Egretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning painting. Your colors are perfect.
    I will look forward to seeing tomorrow's masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also coming over from Leslie's challenge. This is a beautiful painting. I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete