Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Monday, October 1, 2018

The Blue Vase

The Blue Vase
8 x 10 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
$300
I have been on the hunt for a ceramic black vase for months, looking in antique shops, on -line, pottery stores etc.. and no luck.  In the meantime, I came across this small blue vase. Loved the color, so the next thing you know it was coming home with me to be added to my still life prop collection. 

 Despite the end of summer, these yellow, orange and white flowers are lingering on in my garden so I clipped a few thinking they might be wonderful warm colors against the blue vase.

No comments:

Post a Comment