Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Brighten My Day!

Brighten My Day
16 x 20 oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
$2000


I had some photo's from  a still life done a few years back and decided I wanted to have a more dramatic feel, so I went into photoshop and converted the original photo to have a dark background. 

Original reference photo
Edited in photo shop to see what it would look like with a dark background, It seemed like it would work so I gave it a try. The dark background gives it a whole different mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment