Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

From Provence, With Love

From Provence, With Love
11 x 14 Oil Painting by Pat Fiorello

$525

Couldn't resist the lovely doorway I spied in a little town called Joucas, during my recent trip to Provence. Delicate pink and white roses against the stone wall and doorway.  My name, Fiorello, comes from the Latin for "One who lives near a wall of flowers"  and I must say I can never resist beautiful flowers and vines against a building. There's something about the contrasting textures that is so appealing.

2 comments:

  1. This setting is just what I love. It is so feminine, peaceful, fragrant (I have the smellavision app on my computer) and representative of the "old country". I love being in many European countries and will travel there again this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, you can see this is a recurring theme for me too. Hard to resist the charm of flowers and stone together. I had a cancellation due to illness for someone going on my September Tuscany painting workshop, so if you'd like to join in the fun, I'd love to have you come. Let me know and I can send you some additional information or see:
      http://patfiorello.com/PDF/tuscany_fiorello_2014rev.pdf

      Delete