Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Garden Dreams and Video

Garden Dreams
9 x 12 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
$450

This is exactly the type of scene I love to see and love to paint-a dreamy, romantic garden, flowers, some urns and architectural accents as contrast to the softness of the foliage, sunlight ( I improvised, the original reference photo seemed like an overcast day, but why not have life be sunny?).

Thanks to Anik Keuller of Anik Designs for sharing her photo with me and giving me permission to use it.

I also created a short you tube video to share the process I followed start to finish. I don't always approach every painting the same, but this gives you and idea of how I created this one.

If you enjoyed it please share with others and like my Pat Fiorello, Artist Facebook page for more on art, beauty and inspiration. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment