Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Two Hearts Together

Two Hearts Together
12 x 16 Oil Painting by Pat Fiorello
Sold( commission)



This was a very special commission created as an surprise anniversary gift for a couple in the New York area. My client sent me the photo below from the wedding. There were 2 bouquets and one also small medallions of significance which needed to be included.


 I actually like the connection of the 2 bouquets in the reference photo. To me   (yes, a hopeless romantic)  it conjured up the idea of 2 hearts and 2 families coming together united in love. I cropped further in and shared that design with the client. Simplified and lightened the background so that flowers would stand out as vibrant and rich. The medallions were suggested with shapes and colors, but not literal reproductions of the photos
reference photo supplied by the client


cropping in a little closer to maximize the flowers

This was what my client had to say when I sent a photo of the almost finished painting for input/approval:

"Good Morning Pat
I love the painting!!  I think it looks amazing and it instantly made me cry.... I think she will love it!!"

And it's always nice to hear how it was received.

"She loved it!!!!! Thank you :):)"

Art not only has the power to spread beauty, but joy and love too!

For more on my bridal bouquet paintings click here or contact me for a free design session.

No comments:

Post a Comment