Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The State of Art


Garden at Isola Madre
12 x 16 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
NFS

I'm working on a large painting right now that still needs a bit more work before I share it, so in the meantime I thought I'd share one of my favorites done awhile ago. I have this one hanging in my own house. Reminds me of happy days spent on Lake Maggiore in Italy. If you have always wanted to go to Italy, I am organizing another painting trip to Lake Garda in Northern Italy this September. for more details click here.

 In the meantime, I thought I'd share a bit of inspiration for the day from artist Robert Henri to remind us what art is all about.

“The object is not to make art, but to be in the wonderful state that makes art inevitable”     - Robert Henri

No comments:

Post a Comment