Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Viva La France-- Join me for a Provence Painting Workshop

Giverny Trellis
9 x 12 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello

SOLD

This painting was inspired by one of my previous painting workshops in France.  I am able to gather so much beautiful and colorful inspiration during these trips.

I'm excited to announce that  you can join me when I'll be returning to France to teach a workshop in Provence May 17-24, 2014. Provence is a beautiful place, but also special since that's the very first place I ever went on a painting workshop when I had just started painting ( that was 18 years ago!).  Once I got immersed in that wonderful painting experience, I vowed to keep traveling and painting and have done so ever since. Although I've taught in other locations in France I have never been back to Provence, so now it will be fun to return as an instructor.  



Click HERE for a flyer with all the details.
There are also more photo's and an sample itinerary on the French Escapade website.

This tour is designed to be an exceptional experience and we have limited the number of participants to a small group, so if you are interested, please contact me ASAP at patfiorello@aol.com. You can register to reserve your spot by contacting Jackie, with French Escapade, the company that will be our host in France.  Her email is: contact@frenchescapade.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment