Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Azalea Light I

   
Azalea Light 1
8 x 6 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello


Day 23 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge I'm participating in this month.  I knew I'd be traveling and teaching a workshop in Italy this month, so doubled up on some paintings last week to keep posting till I started painting on location. This is one of the quick studies I did last week of azaleas in sunlight at Callaway Gardens from a photo I took when I taught there last. There are a few things I want to revisit in this painting when I get back to my studio  especially on the ground plane and area beneath the bushes, but that will have to wait till I return. 

Today I'll be doing a demo on location in my workshop, so will post some watercolor paintings of Italy later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment