Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Hydrangea & Stock I

Hydrangea & Stock I
12 x 16 Oil Painting by Pat Fiorello
$650

I recently found this beautiful blue glass vase at a local consignment shop. Wanted to contrast it with some white flowers, so found both hydrangea and stock at my local Whole Foods. Set them up in this arrangement. Added a few silk flowers  I keep in my studio on the tabletop.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting. I love the contrast with your blue vase and white flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Susan. I just found that lovely vase in a local consignment show and loved the color and shape. I did another version with a dark background coming soon- focus is more on the flowers than vase. May try the vase with some yellow and orange flowers too- that might be fun!

      Delete