Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Rue Claude Monet

Rue Claude Monet
9 x 12 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
 $425

 
Another in my Giverny series.  This is a view I passed by each day on my way to the gardens. It's the main street in Giverny, "Rue Claude Monet".

I notice I am continually drawn to the same subjects over and over- flowers/lush foliage, sunlight, some architecture/stone as a bit of contrast.  I love a soft, romantic, dreamy state.

About 15 years ago I started a journal to help me uncover what really spoke to me as far as subject matter to paint- and these were the same things that I enjoyed painting most then. Over the years, I  have explored other subjects- figures, city scenes with lots of geometric architecture, even abstracts, but I always come back home to the subjects that fill my heart and lift my spirits. I hope you find these images uplifting too! ( For me that's what art is all about!)



No comments:

Post a Comment