Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Bliss


Bliss
12 x 12 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
 SOLD

This is my latest bridal bouquet painting just shipped off to a recent bride in New York. The parents of the groom gave one of my gift certificates to the couple for an engagement gift.

 As soon as the photo's were in I started on this painting. It provided some challenges not only that it was an all white bouquet (as many of them are) but the sweet peas are very delicate and almost paper thin, unlike some of the more typical wedding flowers like roses, hydrangeas and peonies which have a more solid form.

The broach on the handle was of special significance in that it was a wedding knot broach that belonged to the bride's late grandmother, so I gave it a little more detail.

Below is the reference photo from the wedding.

Here's what the bride had to say, 

"Hi Pat,

Confirming I received my painting last night and I absolutely love it! I cannot wait to get it framed and hang it on my wall. I really think it came out beautifully and it is such a special reminder of our wedding day. I cannot thank you enough. I will most definitely be referring your work to my engaged friends!

Thank you so much,

Laura"

If you are interested in commissioning one of my "Forever Bouquet Paintings" for a special bride-to be or for an anniversary gift, please contact me. More on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment