Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Pienza Love

"Pienza Love"
12 x 12 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
$550

 
Fresh on the heels of my "Painting Villas and Gardens "workshop in Italy, I came home filled with ideas and inspiration. I am going to use some of the beautiful places I saw while traveling as the springboard for a new painting series, "Italian Gardens" .

This painting "Pienza Love" is the first in that series. I fell in love with this building completely enveloped in flowers and vines.

 If you've ever been to Pienza you know there's a lot to love there. It's one of my favorite towns in Tuscany. Totally charming. It was rebuilt by order of Pope Pius II to be the ideal Renaissance town. You can learn more about Pienza here .  If you're planning a trip to Tuscany, I'd strongly recommend a short visit to Pienza.

No comments:

Post a Comment