Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Gather 'Round

Gather 'Round
12 x 16 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello
$750

 


Been busy with holiday and year end activities this month so I haven't been posting to the blog as much, but I have been painting with a focus on still life this month. Gather 'Round above is the latest of these paintings.  Some of the others completed this month are below. All are available on my Daily Paintworks gallery.


 One of my intentions for 2019 is to do more still life paintings incorporating props I've purchased over the years for still life set ups but have yet to paint.  I have a whole book case filled with props of all sizes, colors and surfaces and  many of them have yet to make their painting debut. So stay tuned for some new inspiration in the coming year.


Thank you for following along on my blog. I appreciate your interest in my artwork.

Best wishes for a very happy holiday season and may 2019 be your best year yet!

Brass & Pears

Red Jug Study

I Dream of Genie

Yellow, Purple & Green

Mandarins!

Green Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment