Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lemons in the Sun

Lemons in the Sun
16 x 20
Oil Painting by Pat Fiorello


Here's a painting I completed earlier this year. During one one of my past painting trips to Italy, I spent a day painting at the beautiful Dievole Winery  in the heart of the Chianti Region of Tuscany. It's a lovely working winery/resort/restaurant with great painting opportunities of the  vistas, vineyards and gardens surrounding the main building. I did a watercolor  demonstration of this scene on location which sold while I was there. When I came back, I scaled it up into a larger oil painting shown here.

I am looking forward to returning, this time in the fall to teach another workshop. If you've always wanted to visit Tuscany or paint in Europe, please consider joining me for my next workshop in October 2012.  The workshop is open to artists of all levels and mediums. And I have even had many people who wanted to learn to paint and used the focus of this trip  as a jump start to get immersed on their journey in art. 

This is my fifth year teaching in Tuscany and each year people come back enriched by wonderful experience with memories to last for a lifetime. We definitely have time to paint the beautiful Tuscan countryside, but also have plenty of time for sightseeing, photo's enjoying authentic Tuscan cuisine prepared by our chefs and of course plenty of gelato!  Click on flyer for more details and on the link for  The Tuscan Renaissance Center to see where we stay for our week in Tuscany- a private historic residence of a restored 12th century monastery, not far form Siena- it's a really special place and a wonderful space for creativity and growth.
Our "home base" at San Fedele in the heart of Tuscany



One of my past students painting the hilltop village of Vagliagli


No comments:

Post a Comment