Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Elegance - 20 x 20

Elegance
20 x 20 Oil Painting
 by Pat Fiorello
$1600
Well, now that the 30 in 3 challenge is behind me and I took a couple of days off to refresh, I started on a new series of florals in larger sizes. This one, Elegance is a 20 x 20 scaled up from one of the small studies I'd done last month (Elegance 8 x 8), posted on September 22 .  The larger format gave me more opportunity for subtle color changes within the flowers.

6 comments:

  1. Perfect title as this is wonderfully elegant. You are such a terrific "flower painter".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much.This was inspired by one of the studies I did during the 30 in 30. I wasn't sure how it would turn out to scale it up so much larger, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised. Thanks for your feedback and interest!

      Delete
  2. This floats in that gorgeous way these beautiful flowers hang. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much . Appreciate your feedback!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete