Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Book: Bella Italia, Italy Through the Eyes of an Artist, Now Available

Bella Italia, Italy Through the Eye of an Artist
by Pat Fiorello
Hardcover book, 120 pages
$35 + $5 shipping

I'm very excited to announce that my new book is now printed and ready to ship.

If you've been following my blog for awhile, you know that I have been teaching painting workshops in Italy for many years. Being of Italian descent from all 4 grandparents, I have a special affection for Italy and love to share it's beauty with others. I just got back from teaching a great group of student in Lake Garda in Northern Italy last week.  Our mantra for the workshop was "Relaxing into Beauty and Joy" and that was our experience while there.

Through this book, I hope to share the beauty and magic of Bella Italia further by taking readers on a visual tour of Italy. The book includes narrative on why Italy is such a feast for the eyes and includes over 80 of my oil and watercolor paintings of Italy done over the years.

I hope to bring back fond memories of Italy for those who have traveled there and perhaps inspire those who have not yet gone to include in their dreams for future travel.

If you'd like a copy  of the book for yourself or for someone who is a lover of Italy, click below:    
                                                                                                       

Let me know if you would like it signed and inscribed for you (or to another name in the case of a gift) and it will be shipped and on it's way to you right away.

For those in Atlanta who would like to pick up a copy in person, I will be having a book signing and show of selected paintings from the book at Frameworks Gallery at 1205 Johnson Ferry Road in East Cobb, GA on Saturday October 19 from 2-5PM.

Thanks to the many people who played a part in helping me fulfill on one of my dreams by making this idea for this book a reality.






No comments:

Post a Comment