Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Wedding Day

Wedding Day
20 x 16 Oil Painting
by Pat Fiorello

I'm working on a display with examples of my bridal bouquet paintings. Since the brides have the originals I needed to recreate some examples in a larger format. This is similar to one I did last year of a wedding venue- flowers at an outdoor gazebo where a ceremony was held. The floral arrangements for this wedding were done by the talented floral designer Anik Keuller of Anik Designs. Her creations always have a beautiful sense of style, flow and artistry.

I also took photos in my studio along the way so you can see this painting unfold before your eyes.

     
To learn more about my custom bridal bouquet paintings, click here.
My "Forever Bouquet Paintings" are special way to keep your own wedding day memories alive forever or to give a unique and memorable gift to a favorite couple. Contact me via my website contact page or Facebook page if you are interested in learning more.


No comments:

Post a Comment