Pat Fiorello - Art Elevates Life

Art & Inspiration from professional artist and instructor Pat Fiorello. Pat is known for her romantic landscape, garden and floral paintings in oil and watercolor. Her paintings often depict beautiful places like Italy and France. Pat teaches painting workshops in the U.S., Caribbean and Europe. She is passionate about inspiring others to include art in their life. Whether creating it or simply appreciating and enjoying it, there are so many ways that art elevates life!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Art, Life & Inspiration- My TV interview is now on line

Pat Fiorello( left) and Sonja Vass( Right) at sbn show taping


Exciting news! I shared last week that I had been interviewed by Sonja Vass of sbn.tv for her  television show "The Art Corner". The 30 minute segment aired on tv last week and is now available to view on line at:


http://www.sbn.tv/archives/category/programming/the-art-corner

Just click the start arrow on the episode April 19, Pat Fiorello.

During the interview I share how I got into art, and we covered lots of topics including painting, life, learning, travel, inspiration and following your dreams. The message in the show is consistent with my intention for this blog which is that Art Elevates Life.  Art truly has enriched my life and I believe it can enrich everyone's life  whether you are an artist,  aspiring artist or anyone who is open to a deeper appreciation of the beauty around us.

If you have a chance to view the show, let me now what you think and please share it with others who might be inspired to include more art in their live and follow their passions.


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Eleanor Roosevelt  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful TV interview. I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about you and how you came into art. Love the painting of sunflowers that was highlighted on the table. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete